Employees at VLC are held to high standards and expectations. In addition to the state mandated requirements for training, staff must possess certain attributes and characteristics to be on our team.
We work together as a team. All staff are expected to be a team player and be uplifting to those around you. Nobody likes working in a hostile environment so all negativity and drama should be left at the door. Regardless of the classroom assigned, all staff are expected to do the following:
The benefits to working at VLC are:
1. Complete the application and submit it in person.
2. When a position becomes available, the Director will contact applicants for an interview.
3. Interviews will take place.
4. The candidate chosen will be asked to do a "working interview" where they are placed in the classroom and observed how they interact with the children and perform some of the duties.
5. The job is offered to a candidate we fill would be the best fit for our VLC family.